All Climate Roofing conducts thorough residential roof inspections for property owners, real estate buyers, and sellers. This can be an annual roof inspection or a one-time only inspection. Regardless of the type of work, All Climate Roofing will provide you with a thorough and diligent inspection throughout Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, and Ventura County.
Inspecting your roof is an important aspect of being a homeowner. By examining the current structural integrity of the roof, you can determine any potential problems and help improve the safety of your home. If there are any problems with the current roof, an inspection will give you insight into what needs to be done. From there, you can get an estimate of the damage as well.
These inspections are especially important if you are a new homeowner. Seeing as the roof is one of the most important aspects of the home, it is essential to inspect it before you move into a new home.
When inspecting your roof, we will:
1. Evaluate the overall condition of the roof.
2. Inspect the conditions of chimney flashings, vent flashings, dormers, air conditioning platforms, the interface between solar units and roof, drainage crickets, edge metals, valley metals, gutters, and downspouts.
3. Inspect fascia, eaves, and rafter tails for signs of wood damage.
4. Check the attic for the structural integrity of the roof, leak stains, and signs of wood damage.
5. Perform core sampling and mechanical inspection of roof membranes and underlayment.
6. Check for rodent and bird problems on the roof.
7. Assess the remaining life of the roof.
We will prepare a written report that includes our key findings and an estimate of any roof work that needs to be done.
All Climate Roofing fully understands that annual inspections of your roof can find potential damage and issues before it's too late. We strive to provide the most comprehensive inspections to ensure quick maintenance and repair for your roof.
Our in-depth written report shows every homeowner our exact findings to effectively communicate with homeowners, buyers, and sellers.
- Thousand Oaks
- Newbury Park
- Westlake Village
- Agoura Hills
- Oak Park
- Simi Valley
- Santa Paula